Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | 19 Mar 12:36 2012

[RELEASE,CODE] Bug 118895 - aoo3.4 r1240836: some contextmenu entries are not localized

Hi,

Andre and myself are currently working on this issue.

As Jürgen has already found out last week the translation for the corresponding 
strings (at least the ones which are initially reported) are missing.
Reason for this is that due to some file restructuring these strings are marked 
as new in our translation process.

Jürgen has fixed in his environment, but the result was that the strings are 
still not translated in the user interface.

Today, Andre and I found out that our build process in module svx which is 
responsible to provide certain general strings for all applications has a 
defect. Namely, the generated file globlmn.hrc which contains these strings is 
not 'delivered' to our 'solver'.

We are expecting to have a fix ready today.

Best regards, Oliver.

Torokhov Sergey | 19 Mar 18:14 2012
Picon

Re: [RELEASE,CODE] Bug 118895 - aoo3.4 r1240836: some contextmenu entries are not localized

On Monday 19 of March 2012 15:36:08 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Andre and myself are currently working on this issue.
> 
> As Jürgen has already found out last week the translation for the
> corresponding strings (at least the ones which are initially reported) are
> missing. Reason for this is that due to some file restructuring these
> strings are marked as new in our translation process.
> 
> Jürgen has fixed in his environment, but the result was that the strings
> are still not translated in the user interface.
> 
> Today, Andre and I found out that our build process in module svx which is
> responsible to provide certain general strings for all applications has a
> defect. Namely, the generated file globlmn.hrc which contains these strings
> is not 'delivered' to our 'solver'.
> 
> We are expecting to have a fix ready today.
> 
> Best regards, Oliver.

I don't exactly understand does it concerning language pack too or not
and if it does, could you represent please the list of files need to be changed 
in the language pack (or/and in base packet for localisation) that involved 
this bug.

And If you could refer the changes of such files was implemented as it 
accelerate resolving for other language.

(Continue reading)

Torokhov Sergey | 19 Mar 18:47 2012
Picon

Re: [RELEASE,CODE] Bug 118895 - aoo3.4 r1240836: some contextmenu entries are not localized

> Today, Andre and I found out that our build process in module svx which is
> responsible to provide certain general strings for all applications has a
> defect. Namely, the generated file globlmn.hrc which contains these strings
> is not 'delivered' to our 'solver'.

As I just have looked over Pootle translations for  russian langpack and it 
seems translated completly (for Apache OpenOffice (Incubating).

Does it mean that the problem only with defect of module svx for more 
languages  as you described?

---
Regards

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | 19 Mar 20:11 2012

Re: [RELEASE,CODE] Bug 118895 - aoo3.4 r1240836: some contextmenu entries are not localized

Hi,

Am 19.03.2012 um 18:47 schrieb Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_s_a <at> mail.ru>:

>> Today, Andre and I found out that our build process in module svx which is
>> responsible to provide certain general strings for all applications has a
>> defect. Namely, the generated file globlmn.hrc which contains these strings
>> is not 'delivered' to our 'solver'.
> 
> As I just have looked over Pootle translations for  russian langpack and it 
> seems translated completly (for Apache OpenOffice (Incubating).
> 
> Does it mean that the problem only with defect of module svx for more 
> languages  as you described?
> 

Yes, this build error affects all languages.

If the Russian translation is complete and the fix is integrated in the source, everything should be fine
for Russian in AOO 3.4

Best regards, Oliver
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | 19 Mar 20:06 2012

Re: [RELEASE,CODE] Bug 118895 - aoo3.4 r1240836: some contextmenu entries are not localized

Hi,

Am 19.03.2012 um 18:14 schrieb Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_s_a <at> mail.ru>:

> On Monday 19 of March 2012 15:36:08 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Andre and myself are currently working on this issue.
>> 
>> As Jürgen has already found out last week the translation for the
>> corresponding strings (at least the ones which are initially reported) are
>> missing. Reason for this is that due to some file restructuring these
>> strings are marked as new in our translation process.
>> 
>> Jürgen has fixed in his environment, but the result was that the strings
>> are still not translated in the user interface.
>> 
>> Today, Andre and I found out that our build process in module svx which is
>> responsible to provide certain general strings for all applications has a
>> defect. Namely, the generated file globlmn.hrc which contains these strings
>> is not 'delivered' to our 'solver'.
>> 
>> We are expecting to have a fix ready today.
>> 
>> Best regards, Oliver.
> 
> I don't exactly understand does it concerning language pack too or not
> and if it does, could you represent please the list of files need to be changed 
> in the language pack (or/and in base packet for localisation) that involved 
> this bug.
(Continue reading)


Gmane