Fernand Vanrie | 22 May 11:18 2012
Picon

Need confirmation on PDF export

After installing 3.4 based on a 3.3 On Windows XP there is no difference
between Export to PDF directly and the export with PDF-settings. For
both menu items there is no PDF-settings menu.
When using the Export menu item, there is only 1 choise: PDF (same as
for PDF export directly)
Do i file a  issue ? or do i have to look else where to correct this
Menu items ?

Greetz

Fernand
Reizinger Zoltán | 22 May 12:27 2012
Picon

Re: Need confirmation on PDF export

Hi Fernand,
2012.05.22. 11:18 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
> After installing 3.4 based on a 3.3 On Windows XP there is no
> difference between Export to PDF directly and the export with
> PDF-settings. For both menu items there is no PDF-settings menu.
> When using the Export menu item, there is only 1 choise: PDF (same as
> for PDF export directly)
> Do i file a  issue ? or do i have to look else where to correct this
> Menu items ?
In my AOO 3.4 under win7, this is works, as earlier, the File>Export to
PDF opens settings dilaog.
I installed such way, first unistalled OOo 3.3 than installed, AOO 3.4,
and not deleted user profile.

Which language version you installed, and you checked the install set
integrity?
Zoltan

> Greetz
>
> Fernand

Fernand Vanrie | 22 May 16:14 2012
Picon

Re: Need confirmation on PDF export

Zoltán,

I am using US Englisch,

at home i have a frech install on windows 7 i check there also

how do i  check the install set integrity ?

Thanks

Fernand
> Hi Fernand,
> 2012.05.22. 11:18 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
>> After installing 3.4 based on a 3.3 On Windows XP there is no
>> difference between Export to PDF directly and the export with
>> PDF-settings. For both menu items there is no PDF-settings menu.
>> When using the Export menu item, there is only 1 choise: PDF (same as
>> for PDF export directly)
>> Do i file a  issue ? or do i have to look else where to correct this
>> Menu items ?
> In my AOO 3.4 under win7, this is works, as earlier, the File>Export
> to PDF opens settings dilaog.
> I installed such way, first unistalled OOo 3.3 than installed, AOO
> 3.4, and not deleted user profile.
>
> Which language version you installed, and you checked the install set
> integrity?
> Zoltan

(Continue reading)

RGB ES | 22 May 16:30 2012

2012/5/22 Fernand Vanrie <sos <at> pmgroup.be>:
> Zoltán,
>
> I am using US Englisch,
>
> at home i have a frech install on windows 7 i check there also
>
> how do i  check the install set integrity ?

With checksums:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums/3.4.0_checksums.html

at the bottom of that page you have some tips about how to use those
codes. You can also use this firefox extension

Regards
Ricardo

Reizinger Zoltán | 22 May 16:31 2012

2012.05.22. 16:14 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
> Zoltán,
>
> I am using US Englisch,
>
> at home i have a frech install on windows 7 i check there also
>
> how do i  check the install set integrity ?
http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums/3.4.0_checksums.html#howto

Zoltan

> Thanks
>
> Fernand
>> Hi Fernand,
>> 2012.05.22. 11:18 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
>>> After installing 3.4 based on a 3.3 On Windows XP there is no
>>> difference between Export to PDF directly and the export with
>>> PDF-settings. For both menu items there is no PDF-settings menu.
>>> When using the Export menu item, there is only 1 choise: PDF (same
>>> as for PDF export directly)
>>> Do i file a  issue ? or do i have to look else where to correct this
>>> Menu items ?
>> In my AOO 3.4 under win7, this is works, as earlier, the File>Export
>> to PDF opens settings dilaog.
>> I installed such way, first unistalled OOo 3.3 than installed, AOO
>> 3.4, and not deleted user profile.
>>
>> Which language version you installed, and you checked the install set
(Continue reading)

Fernand Vanrie | 24 May 17:28 2012
Picon

Re: Need confirmation on PDF export

Zoltán,

Indeed on windows 7 it install with a setup dialog for the PDF export.

the cheksum for mi install is ok ,

have to find  a other XP machine  who's is working correct on 3.3 and
redo the install to find out if it was may already wrong on mi 3.3 ?

any idea how i can repair this thing manualy, i supose, to change or
deleteting some xcu (configuartion) files ?

Greetz

Fernand
> 2012.05.22. 16:14 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
>> Zoltán,
>>
>> I am using US Englisch,
>>
>> at home i have a frech install on windows 7 i check there also
>>
>> how do i  check the install set integrity ?
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums/3.4.0_checksums.html#howto
>
> Zoltan
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Fernand
(Continue reading)

Reizinger Zoltán | 24 May 17:46 2012

2012.05.24. 17:28 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
> Zoltán,
>
> Indeed on windows 7 it install with a setup dialog for the PDF export.
>
> the cheksum for mi install is ok ,
>
> have to find  a other XP machine  who's is working correct on 3.3 and
> redo the install to find out if it was may already wrong on mi 3.3 ?
>
> any idea how i can repair this thing manualy, i supose, to change or
> deleteting some xcu (configuartion) files ?
Ferdinand,
User profile rename could help you:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426
Zoltan