Michael Dürig (JIRA | 1 Oct 13:20 2009
Picon

Commented: (JCR-1991) Create osgi bundles for all jars

    [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1991?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12761170#action_12761170
]

Michael Dürig commented on JCR-1991:
------------------------------------

jcr2spi is a bundle now in revision: 820610

> Create osgi bundles for all jars
> --------------------------------
>
>                 Key: JCR-1991
>             Project: Jackrabbit Content Repository
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: jackrabbit-core, jackrabbit-jca, jackrabbit-jcr-benchmark, jackrabbit-jcr-server,
jackrabbit-jcr-tests, jackrabbit-jcr2spi, jackrabbit-spi, jackrabbit-spi-commons,
jackrabbit-spi2jcr, jackrabbit-text-extractors, jackrabbit-webdav
>            Reporter: Martin Zdila
>         Attachments: jcr1991-spi.patch
>

> I think that also jackrabbit-text-extractors, jackrabbit-spi-commons, jackrabbit-spi and
jackrabbit-core libraries should be budles. How could we otherwise use Jackrabbit in the OSGi
environment if not all required libraries are bundles? You maybe could also provide jcr-1.0.jar as OSGi
bundle. Current;y I must create bundles from forementioned libraries by using the bnd tool. Thanks in advance.