Irmen, Thomas | 11 Aug 11:40 2009
Picon

Re: Verification returned code 589824

So,

sorry guys, just made it happend:

1. check DNS
2. setup winbind, Kerberos (krb5.conf, use krb5.keytab setting in
smb.conf) 3. join domain with "net ads join"
4. create keytab with "net ads keytab create"
5. add service HTTP with "net ads keytab add HTTP"
6. configure apache to use that file, service principal etc. as
described in the docs ( http://mod_auth_kerb.sf.net )

Now it works perfect - except safari 4 browser - same error code
(589824) I guess the wrong principal name is delivered

Hope that helps others ;-)

Br,
Thomas