Picon

Windows Sound Interface for Jack Router

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has an implementation that allows windows applications (Direct Sound, MME,
Coreaudio) without ASIO or JACK interfaces to use JACK through the JACK Router? If not, would it be
possilbe or is there a work around? If not, can someone point me in the right direction to make this possible
(i.e. virtual driver)?

Thanks,

Doug

Attachment (smime.p7s): application/x-pkcs7-signature, 7599 bytes
Harry van Haaren | 1 Aug 15:10 2012
Picon

Re: Windows Sound Interface for Jack Router

I'm not a dev in this field, and hope somebody more involved in JACK-dev will fill you in on details.

As a workaround I remember an application called ASIO4ALL, which allowed ASIO playback on all hardware. I think this may be in the wrong direction, your trying to make a non-ASIO playback on JackRouter (ASIO), but I think Asio4All is designed to allow ASIO software playback on non-ASIO hardware. I don't have a windows machine to experiment, but perhaps its can be part of a workaround.