Filipe Lopes | 7 Jul 21:15 2011
Picon

LMMS with ASIO working

Hi guys, I was able to get LMMS working in Windows with ASIO support (using ASIO4ALL here)

Screenshot:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2e5tatk.jpg

I simply downloaded JACK2 for Windows and noticed that it's able to use ASIO via PortAudio.
So I replaced the LMMS portaudio dll with the one from JACK2 and bam! it works!

Easy download to test it: (32bit)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aogzaj275vceqjz/libportaudio-2.dll

simply replace the file in the LMMS programs folder with this one, start LMMS, configure it to use ASIO, and restart it to apply the changes.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2
Tobias Doerffel | 8 Jul 00:44 2011
Picon

Re: LMMS with ASIO working

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 21:15:38 schrieb Filipe Lopes:
> Hi guys, I was able to get LMMS working in Windows with ASIO support (using
> ASIO4ALL here)
>
> Screenshot:
> http://i55.tinypic.com/2e5tatk.jpg
>
> I simply downloaded JACK2 for Windows and noticed that it's able to use
> ASIO via PortAudio.
> So I replaced the LMMS portaudio dll with the one from JACK2 and bam! it
> works!
>
> Easy download to test it: (32bit)
> http://www.mediafire.com/file/aogzaj275vceqjz/libportaudio-2.dll

Yeah I also managed to build PortAudio with ASIO support a while ago but there
are legal problems which do not allow me to publish any binary files.. so
you're free in using whatever portaudio DLL file you want or can find on the
internet.. ;-)

Toby
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2