Marcus Morbe | 21 Sep 16:33 2002
Picon

Re: netmd-dev digest, Vol 1 #123 - 4 msgs

> Message: 4
> From: "Henrik Moltke" <ildampone <at> hotmail.com>
> To: <netmd-dev <at> monochromatic.net>
> Subject: bypassing the missing upload feature on mz-n1?
> Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:26:02 +0500

> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C26105.776F2A60
>
> Hello
>
> I am not sure to whom I am asking this question, but here goes: Is there =
> any way of bypassing the missing upload feature on the n1? I find this =
> lack truly bothering and would love to find a way around it.=20
> I hope you can help me.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Henrik, denmark

if someone gets this patchwriter utility along with a rom image of
the mz-n1, this could be implemented, but i didn't had any luck in
finding patchwriter in the internet.

the rom, i think,is only availavble from sony, so someone would
have to break in the sony servers and steal this things.