Sergey Avseyev | 27 Feb 00:23 2013
Picon

Couchbase NGINX module design review

Hi everyone

I'm working on initial release of nginx module for couchbase and it
would be nice if you guys could review my design document[1]
describing the API interaction. The goal is to provide a working
minimum, and avoid (if it is possible) incompatible changes in future.

The document describes CRUD operations on the documents in the
database and view execution. Note that I've changed slightly the
output of the views (unlike usual output from couchbase). I've
abstracted CAS value as ETag header/json entry everywhere, and added
it to results which are running without 'include_docs=true' parameter

[1]: http://www.couchbase.com/wiki/display/couchbase/Design+of+REST+interface+to+Couchbase+NGINX+module

--
Sergey Avseyev