Carl Dula | 2 Mar 13:32 2011

Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

It appears you can get it here:

    http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/resources/downloads

Bob Little | 2 Mar 13:39 2011

Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

I see UniData PE for Linux and UniVerse PE for Windows, but I don't see UniVerse PE for Linux.

-bob

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-bounces <at> listserver.u2ug.org [mailto:u2-users-bounces <at> listserver.u2ug.org] On
Behalf Of Carl Dula
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 7:32 AM
To: u2-users <at> listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

It appears you can get it here:

    http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/resources/downloads

DavidJMurray (mvdbs.com | 2 Mar 16:04 2011

Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

In Rockets last newsletter - 28 Feb 2011 - they state that UniVerse 11.1 on
Linux as PE will be available real soon now...

Bob Little-4 wrote:

> I see UniData PE for Linux and UniVerse PE for Windows, but I don't see
> UniVerse PE for Linux.

-----

Learn and Do
Excel and Share

http://mvdbs.com http://mvdbs.com

Brian Leach | 4 Mar 09:49 2011
Picon

Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

All

I'm told it is on the way - apparently it's been in the queue for getting
onto the Rocket website for a couple of weeks now. Just like the other
UniVerse 11 stuff :(

It exists - really - I was able to get a private download direct from Rocket
to test out a specific issue that I needed to sort before implementing on a
live system. It appears the problem is not at the Rocket *U2* end but with
whatever division runs their website.

Brian

Bob Little | 4 Mar 14:21 2011

Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

Good to know it's on its way.  Thanks for the info.

Doesn't seem to ease the frustration however. :)

-bob

I'm told it is on the way - apparently it's been in the queue for getting
onto the Rocket website for a couple of weeks now. Just like the other
UniVerse 11 stuff :(

It exists - really - I was able to get a private download direct from Rocket
to test out a specific issue that I needed to sort before implementing on a
live system. It appears the problem is not at the Rocket *U2* end but with
whatever division runs their website.

Brian

David Wolverton | 4 Mar 14:54 2011

Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

Well, I can tell you from an UniData document error on the web site - that
web group is SLOW AS MOLASSES at things -- my guess, Rocket's acquisitions
mode keeps them in a constant state!  <g>

If you have an urgent need, find an alternate way to 'get' the PE download.
You could wait a while for the web group to act (sort of counterintuitive, I
know...)

DW