Customizing Synopsis output
2012-01-30 23:46:43 GMT
Hey there, I'm working on getting the output of Synopsis customized for my game engine: http://libsiege.org
I've managed to get the pages and index to ignore anything with a '`' (anonymous unions/structs) or '_' (private members) prefixes, but I still have some problems:
- constants (for which I use #define's) are shown as macros - I'd like to show them as constants
- the file tree doesn't work (I cannot open any subdirectories)
- I can't find a way to rename "Global Namespace" to something else (this is C, not C++, so that name doesn't make much sense)
- name index is missing functions (I can only see structs and defines there)
- everything is in globals.html (instead of per-file stuff, say foo/bar.h.html for items located in in foo/bar.h)
- Texlive output is broken on my end...?
I'll also have to find out how to get manpage output up and running, plus (I suppose) LaTeX/PDF.
So er... Any ideas as to how to resolve these issues? =\
_______________________________________________ Synopsis-devel mailing list Synopsis-devel <at> lists.fresco.org http://lists.fresco.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/synopsis-devel