Christoph Noack | 3 Nov 21:43 2011

Idea "DocumentCheck" migrated to the Design Team Wiki

Hi all,

just for your information ... I've added the idea "DocumentCheck" to the
Design Team wiki by migrating some OOo UX content. I worked it out
almost two years ago ... and now it got some new drive, since I've
noticed a presentation by Christophe Strobbe who talked about an "ODT
Accessibility Checker" - this is highly related :-)

Christophe and myself agreed that it might be helpful to have that
content in the TDF wiki, so that its easier to work on it. The new
whiteboard page is here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/DocumentCheck

The LibreOffice Conference 2011 presentation (unfortunately, no link to
presentation files yet):
        "Generating Accessible Documents with LibreOffice Writer" by
        Bert Frees and Christophe Strobbe (LibreOffice Conference 2011,
        Friday afternoon, 2 p.m.).

The original page (in the OOo UX wiki) can be found here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User_Experience/DocumentCheck

My original OOo UX blog posting:
http://uxopenofficeorg.blogspot.com/2009/12/brainstorm-new-ideas-document-check.html

Cheers,
Christoph

Christophe Strobbe | 14 Nov 19:09 2011
Picon

Re: Idea "DocumentCheck" migrated to the Design Team Wiki

Hi Christoph, All,

At 21:43 3-11-2011, Christoph Noack wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>just for your information ... I've added the idea "DocumentCheck" to the
>Design Team wiki by migrating some OOo UX content. I worked it out
>almost two years ago ... and now it got some new drive, since I've
>noticed a presentation by Christophe Strobbe who talked about an "ODT
>Accessibility Checker" - this is highly related :-)

We released the accessibility checker, now known as AccessODF, last
week: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/accessodf/>.
I look forward to your comments ;-)

>Christophe and myself agreed that it might be helpful to have that
>content in the TDF wiki, so that its easier to work on it. The new
>whiteboard page is here:
><http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/DocumentCheck>http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/DocumentCheck
>
>The LibreOffice Conference 2011 presentation (unfortunately, no link to
>presentation files yet):
>"Generating Accessible Documents with LibreOffice Writer" by
>Bert Frees and Christophe Strobbe (LibreOffice Conference 2011,
>Friday afternoon, 2 p.m.).

I have added my presentation to the table at
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris>.

Best regards,
(Continue reading)

Astron | 14 Nov 21:06 2011

Re: Idea "DocumentCheck" migrated to the Design Team Wiki

Hi Christophe,

just out of interest I tried to install the AccessODF extension. It
didn't work. Is it incompatible with LibreOffice 3.4?

Astron.