Kris Geusebroek | 14 Apr 10:40 2009

[OpenLayers-Users] ModifyFeature not working in trunk

Hi,

I’m using the ModifyFeature  control and am trying to make it work with multiple layers (like the new SelectFeature)

I ran into a problem not being able to drag the vertices around to modify the feature.

I thought it was my own code but switching back to a single layer modify feature the problem is still there.

The vertices are drawn but not selectable. I think it has to do with the z-index or so but am not sure.

Anybody else seen this?

Cheers

Kris Geusebroek

Consultant

Email: kgeusebroek-N43f56yirBkAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Tel: +31 (0)35 538 1921

Fax: +31 (0)35 538 1922

Mobile: +31 (0)6 30 697 223

http://www.xebia.com

Utrechtseweg 49

1213 TL Hilversum

The Netherlands

Xebia Blog !   http://blog.xebia.com/

Xebia Podcast!   http://podcast.xebia.com/

Kris Geusebroek | 14 Apr 10:52 2009

Re: [OpenLayers-Users] ModifyFeature not working in trunk

After some more investigation i found that a separate SelectFeature added to the map disturbs this ModifyFeature.

I have added an always active multiple layers selectFeature control to the map o sow tooltip like popups on hover.

If I remove this selectfeature control the modifyfeature works correctly.

I can of course deactivate the hover control when modifying but is there an other option?

Cheers Kris