Sebastian Schuberth | 1 Oct 13:54 2013
Picon

Missing defines, regression in shlobj.h?

Hi,

is it possible that there's a regression in shlobj.h and the
BIF_NONEWFOLDERBUTTON and BIF_UAHINT defines got lost?

At least the thread at [1] indicates that these defines were once
missing but added after the w32api-3.12 release.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=20318635

--
Sebastian Schuberth

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.

Keith Marshall | 1 Oct 14:23 2013

Re: Missing defines, regression in shlobj.h?