Jim McDonald | 1 Sep 22:39 2005

www.gnuplot.info

I downloaded The windows binaries for gnuplot 4.0, gp400win32.zip, from
ftp://ftp.gnuplot.info/pub/gnuplot/, and found that trying to read the
help file, wgnuplot.hlp, produced only the message "language not
supported" as discussed in the thread at

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot/browse_thread/thread/37d6fd900dfe5034/8d9fdbf7f2af03b5?lnk=st&q=%2B%22gnuplot%22+%2B%22language+not+supported%22&rnum=1&hl=en#8d9fdbf7f2af03b5

That discussion recommended dowloading gp400win32.zip from
sourceforge.net, and that solved my problem; wgnuplot.hlp can now
be read without error on my Win2k SP4 computer.  Can you update
the file on ftp.gnuplot.info?

Thanks,
- Jim McDonald

Hans-Bernhard Broeker | 3 Sep 18:36 2005

www.gnuplot.info

Jim McDonald wrote:

> That discussion recommended dowloading gp400win32.zip from
> sourceforge.net, and that solved my problem; wgnuplot.hlp can now
> be read without error on my Win2k SP4 computer.  Can you update
> the file on ftp.gnuplot.info?

It doesn't seem we can.  ftp.gnuplot.info is a mirror, but it's no
longer updating itself --- and I'm not even sure we still have control
over the site it's supposed to be mirroring *from*, either.