Brill Pappin | 10 Apr 20:04 2011

Recommended icon sizes for xhdpi

Does anyone know what the recommended icon sizes are for xhdpi images?

has not been updated to reflect the new features yet.

- Brill

Zsolt Vasvari | 11 Apr 00:14 2011
Picon

Re: Recommended icon sizes for xhdpi

XHDPI_SIZE = (HDPI_SIZE) * (XHDPI_DENSITITY / HDPI_DENSITY)

On Apr 11, 2:04 am, Brill Pappin <bpap... <at> sixgreen.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know what the recommended icon sizes are for xhdpi images?
>
> Table 1. athttp://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_desig...
> has not been updated to reflect the new features yet.
>
> - Brill

Dianne Hackborn | 11 Apr 02:12 2011

Re: Re: Recommended icon sizes for xhdpi

In other words, 2x the mdpi size.

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasvari <at> gmail.com> wrote:
XHDPI_SIZE = (HDPI_SIZE) * (XHDPI_DENSITITY / HDPI_DENSITY)

On Apr 11, 2:04 am, Brill Pappin <bpap... <at> sixgreen.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know what the recommended icon sizes are for xhdpi images?
>
> Table 1. athttp://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_desig...
> has not been updated to reflect the new features yet.
>
> - Brill

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hackbod <at> android.com

Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to provide private support, and so won't reply to such e-mails.  All such questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

Brill Pappin | 11 Apr 05:51 2011

Re: Re: Recommended icon sizes for xhdpi

Right, rounding down :)

Here is a quick reference list for anyone working with xhdpi images:

Launcher : 96x96
Menu : 96x96
Status Bar : 32x51
 (Android 2.3 and later)