topfs2 | 8 Feb 01:47 2011
Picon

Cross compiling Freetype

Hi, I am currently trying to cross compile freetype with the NDK
toolchain. I use the following script to do the cross compilation
http://pastebin.com/vBMv9KLT

The problem I see is that for some reason __BSD_VISIBLE gets defined
and nothing in the freetype directory seems to define this. If I
comment out lines 128 - 138 in $NDK_TOOLCHAIN/lib/gcc/arm-linux-
androideabi/4.4.3/include-fixed/sys/types.h the compilation goes
through and all seems ok. So my question is, what am I doing wrong in
my build script and why would __BSD_VISIBLE be defined?

This is the configure and make output for freetype http://pastebin.com/uaxzdun0

topfs2 | 12 Feb 22:48 2011
Picon

Re: Cross compiling Freetype

So a friend solved this :)

For reference here is the working script

  fix_configtools .
  CFLAGS=-std=gnu99 ./configure --host=$HOST --build=$BUILD --prefix=
$NDK_TOOLCHAIN
  make && make install