marco-092 | 14 Jun 14:38 2012
Picon

SAMSUNG N150 android 4

Hi!
I just installed android 4 on my samsung n150 and everything works but
i got 2 problems :
- can't adjust the brightness
- everytime i restart the system it's like the first boot of a
smartphone , when you're asked to log-in (google´╗┐ account) so
everytime i loose all the applications installed :(
Do you know what the problem might be? Thank you!!

* I tried many versions of the iso file (http://code.google.com/p/
android-x86/downloads/list) and "android-x86-4.0-RC1-asus_laptop.iso"
is the one working (even wi-fi!)

** Someone got all working here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy1pv25CJYw

TheARC77 | 16 Jun 15:29 2012
Picon

Re: SAMSUNG N150 android 4

Indeed thats is my Netbook :D

What is your problem?

About Brightness you must disable the feature in BIOS and use "User Mode".

My netbook has ANDROID installed on HDD Are you using the Live mode? Or if it is installed, are you created a Faked internal SD?