saran s | 15 Jan 01:19 2013

Android on windows 8 dell xps 12 convetible

hey guys for a long time ive really wanted to get android on a convertible. I finally got my xps 12 and when i searched through the download site there isnt a link for my type of dell on the 4.0 version. Could somebody plz start to make a link for the dell i have i would really appreciate it and also a tutorial on what to do to get it to work would BE SOO HELPFULL. Thank you guys so much in advance and bye for now.

Trey Allen | 26 Jan 18:28 2013
Picon

Re: Android on windows 8 dell xps 12 convetible

I have an XPS12 as well and have been trying to get Android to run in one form or another. So far, I've tried the Duo image, but it eventually just boots to a black screen. Tried various VGA/VERSA settings, to no avail.

I've also tried running a few different builds in VirtualBox, but have either had issues trying to run full screen, or else using the touch screen doesn't always register the cursor in the right location, making it pretty much unusable, unless you just use a normal mouse/trackpad.

I'd be happy to work with someone to make a build, if there's some way I can help. In the mean time, I'll keep trying to see if I can figure anything else out. I would have figured the XPS12 had similar hardware to the Duo, but that must not actually be the case.