Corvus | 27 Jan 10:03 2012
Picon

Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

New version for Wetab:

http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab-english/

Angel Ro driguez Cabrera | 7 Feb 20:38 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

its posible ethernet?

On 27 ene, 09:03, Corvus <lcue...@...> wrote:
> New version for Wetab:
>
> http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...

Stefan | 7 Feb 23:10 2012

Am 07.02.2012 20:38, schrieb Angel Ro driguez Cabrera:
> its posible ethernet?
>
> On 27 ene, 09:03, Corvus<lcue...@...>  wrote:
>> New version for Wetab:
>>
>> http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...
WeTab doesn't have Ethernet interface, so not tested.

Stefan

djudju106 | 12 Feb 00:12 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

thanks Corvus,

t try your version tommorow on my exopc

Cordialement

jamal ahmed | 12 Feb 10:10 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

thanks Corvus
nice work it work on my Dell inspiron due
but the sound is not working is thire anyway I can make it work?

Thank you

On 12 فبراير, 02:12, djudju106 <djudju... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks Corvus,
>
> t try your version tommorow on my exopc
>
> Cordialement

Corvus | 12 Feb 12:55 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Like i said you in my blog, this is a very specialized version for
wetab/exopc, so might not work in Duo

On 12 feb, 10:10, jamal ahmed <jinnis...@...> wrote:
> thanks Corvus
> nice work it work on my Dell inspiron due
> but the sound is not working is thire anyway I can make it work?
>
> Thank you
>
> On 12 فبراير, 02:12, djudju106 <djudju... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > thanks Corvus,
>
> > t try your version tommorow on my exopc
>
> > Cordialement

jamal ahmed | 12 Feb 17:37 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Thinks for the replay Corvus
I know its not ment for Due but its working fine

Please jest I need help in where I can edit or mdified file needed to get the sound work, just spot me to the right place to look for.

Thanks

Corvus | 13 Feb 09:54 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

It's not a easy task... first you will need to recompile the kernel to
have the correcto module, then test if android plays sound, if not try
to configure it to work with your sound card...

Corvus.

On 12 feb, 17:37, jamal ahmed <jinnis...@...> wrote:
> Thinks for the replay Corvus
> I know its not ment for Due but its working fine
>
> Please jest I need help in where I can edit or mdified file needed to get
> the sound work, just spot me to the right place to look for.
>
> Thanks

jamal ahmed | 13 Feb 10:57 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

I will try to do that, I don't know how but I will tray
thanks Corvus

Jamal

On Feb 13, 11:54 am, Corvus <lcue...@...> wrote:
> It's not a easy task... first you will need to recompile the kernel to
> have the correcto module, then test if android plays sound, if not try
> to configure it to work with your sound card...
>
> Corvus.
>
> On 12 feb, 17:37, jamal ahmed <jinnis...@...> wrote:
>

> > Thinks for the replay Corvus
> > I know its not ment for Due but its working fine
>
> > Please jest I need help in where I can edit or mdified file needed to get
> > the sound work, just spot me to the right place to look for.
>
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Pascal RIGNANESE | 27 Jan 11:28 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

thanks!! but doesn't wok in Dell Lattitude ST...
Have a same for Dell ST? with wifi etc...

2012/1/27 Corvus <lcuervo@...>:
> New version for Wetab:
>
> http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab-english/

Corvus | 27 Jan 19:50 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Not the same hardware, so maybe dont work.

New version with 3G working at:

On 27 ene, 11:28, Pascal RIGNANESE <p.rignan...@...> wrote:
> thanks!! but doesn't wok in Dell Lattitude ST...
> Have a same for Dell ST? with wifi etc...
>
> 2012/1/27 Corvus <lcue...@...>:
>

> > New version for Wetab:
>
> >http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...
>
> > --

Stefan | 27 Jan 21:23 2012

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Hi Corvus,

you advance in big steps...  Thank you.

What comes next, which functions of the Lucid still misses working support?

Could the sound issue be fixed already?

Stefan

Am 27.01.2012 19:50, schrieb Corvus:
> Not the same hardware, so maybe dont work.
>
> New version with 3G working at:
>
> http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab-english/
>
> On 27 ene, 11:28, Pascal RIGNANESE<p.rignan...@...>  wrote:
>> thanks!! but doesn't wok in Dell Lattitude ST...
>> Have a same for Dell ST? with wifi etc...
>>
>> 2012/1/27 Corvus<lcue...@...>:
>>

>>> New version for Wetab:
>>> http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...
>>> --

Corvus | 30 Jan 10:25 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

In my blog is what is working and what not...

Right now working in a easy way to make 3g start without command
line..

Corvus

On 27 ene, 21:23, Stefan <matthaeus.ste...@...> wrote:
> Hi Corvus,
>
> you advance in big steps...  Thank you.
>
> What comes next, which functions of the Lucid still misses working support?
>
> Could the sound issue be fixed already?
>
> Stefan
>
> Am 27.01.2012 19:50, schrieb Corvus:
>

> > Not the same hardware, so maybe dont work.
>
> > New version with 3G working at:
>
> >http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...
>
> > On 27 ene, 11:28, Pascal RIGNANESE<p.rignan...@...>  wrote:
> >> thanks!! but doesn't wok in Dell Lattitude ST...
> >> Have a same for Dell ST? with wifi etc...

Corvus | 7 Feb 16:38 2012
Picon

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

New version in http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/

Almost all working

On 30 ene, 10:25, Corvus <lcue...@...> wrote:
> In my blog is what is working and what not...
>
> Right now working in a easy way to make 3g start without command
> line..
>
> Corvus
>
> On 27 ene, 21:23, Stefan <matthaeus.ste...@...> wrote:
>

> > Hi Corvus,
>
> > you advance in big steps...  Thank you.
>
> > What comes next, which functions of the Lucid still misses working support?
>
> > Could the sound issue be fixed already?
>
> > Stefan
>
> > Am 27.01.2012 19:50, schrieb Corvus:
>
> > > Not the same hardware, so maybe dont work.
>
> > > New version with 3G working at:
>
> > >http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...

Stefan | 7 Feb 18:05 2012

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Hello Corvus,

I am really happy about your efforts. Thank you very much, also in the
name of all other peoples active in the Android section of the
WeTab-community forum.

Stefan

Am 07.02.2012 16:38, schrieb Corvus:
> New version in http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/
>
> Almost all working
>
> On 30 ene, 10:25, Corvus<lcue...@...>  wrote:

Phil Osoph | 7 Feb 18:32 2012

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS Corvus and rvdb/rene/xyzzy ;-)

Stefan | 27 Jan 21:18 2012

Re: Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Hello Pascal,

this is a test image with special modified code for the Pegatron Lucid
platform (ExoPC, WeTab, etc.). It can for example support the autorotate
function of the Lucid (based on the autorotate sensor of Asus EeePC
tablet autorotate sensor). It is based on the Tegav2 image, so it might
not work on other X86 tablets. It even might not work on the original
Tegav2 hardware. When Corvus and xyyzzy are releasing the source code to
the community one has to check if it can be included into the Tegav2
image, or if it is necessary to have an own device tree for it.
Unfortunately they don't want to share the code until it works perfect.

Stefan

Am 27.01.2012 11:28, schrieb Pascal RIGNANESE:
> thanks!! but doesn't wok in Dell Lattitude ST...
> Have a same for Dell ST? with wifi etc...
>
> 2012/1/27 Corvus<lcuervo@...>:
>> New version for Wetab:
>>
>> http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab-english/
>>
>> --

rvdb | 29 Jan 13:11 2012

On Jan 27, 9:18 pm, Stefan <matthaeus.ste...@...> wrote:
> Hello Pascal,
>
> this is a test image with special modified code for the Pegatron Lucid
> platform (ExoPC, WeTab, etc.). It can for example support the autorotate
> function of the Lucid (based on the autorotate sensor of Asus EeePC
> tablet autorotate sensor). It is based on the Tegav2 image, so it might
> not work on other X86 tablets. It even might not work on the original
> Tegav2 hardware. When Corvus and xyyzzy are releasing the source code to
> the community one has to check if it can be included into the Tegav2
> image, or if it is necessary to have an own device tree for it.
> Unfortunately they don't want to share the code until it works perfect.
>
> Stefan

Well even if it doesn't work perfect :-)
http://groups.google.com/group/android-x86/browse_frm/thread/6b2bbc0b9290a323#

Stefan you can start you're work now.

Greetings xyzzy