mim13 | 1 Feb 01:51 2012
Picon

unfortunately application has stopped

Hi
I 'm running android x86 version 4.0.1 on virtual box
I used Android Debug Bridge to install applications..all applications
are installed successfully but when I try to run them
Android returns this error message : "unfortunately application has
stopped."
Any ideas please

Ikem Krueger | 1 Feb 23:11 2012

Re: unfortunately application has stopped

> 2012/2/1 mim13 <meriemsellami131088@...>:

> I used Android debug bridge to install applications..

> All applications are installed successfully

> When I try to run them, Android returns this error message:

> "Unfortunately application has stopped."

> Any ideas please

Maybe you run out of disk space?

My blog: http://linux-workers.posterous.com/

Fragile Avatar | 3 Feb 07:47 2012
Picon

Re: unfortunately application has stopped

Which applications are you trying to run? Not all Androids apps play
nice on x86. Some are hard wired for ARM CPU. I am starting to create
a list of software that works on Android X86, you can see my post in
this group under "Review/Guide For Android x86 3.2 RC2 Tega V2 " where
I list some applications I have tested.