t.swindell | 11 Oct 10:23 2011
Picon

Re: Naming of Community Edition - community discussion

I like chive too, can't think of anything else off of the top of my head. But will think on it over today.

Thanks, Tom.On 11/10/2011 9:02 Robin Burchell wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Carsten Munk <carsten@...> wrote:
> We (as in the steering group) like to query the community for ideas on
> what to call the Community Edition in the future.

I'd like to suggest a name I started using (at least on github, when
mirroring pieces of source off gitorious) the day after the
announcement: chive, or some variant of it, like chive mobile, etc.

The name is supposed to represent energy and life (chives are green,
and it can be pronounced similar to 'jive')

Plus, well, they make things tasty. ;)