Judd Rogers | 21 Jul 07:17 2004
Picon

Re: Progect Hotsync Error

New to me! :-(

A quick glance at the code suggests you are missing a file named:
installed.lst

Can you find this worthy anywhere (either where PDesk is installed or
where the Palm Desktop is installed)?

Do you have a log file?

Judd

jutgdg wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am using Pdesk beta 7 with Progect 29. I have installed both and
>done a hotsync, when I use F11 Project Installer I get a box with
>the message "please sync your palm first". I have definately don a
>hotsync because the message "please wait Progect and Pdesk are
>hotsyncing" comes up on the screen !!!!
>
>Is this a known bug??

jutgdg | 21 Jul 15:43 2004
Picon

Re: Progect Hotsync Error

Judd,

Thanks for that, I found that the directory progect didn't exist and
that is where the install.1st file should be, I copied a progect
directory over from another PC and its fixed THAT problem, I now
only have a problem when the Hotsync tries to backup one of my
progect databases!!!!

Cheers SImon

--- In progect@..., Judd Rogers
<juddrogers@...> wrote:

> New to me! :-(
>
> A quick glance at the code suggests you are missing a file named:
> installed.lst
>
> Can you find this worthy anywhere (either where PDesk is installed
or
> where the Palm Desktop is installed)?
>
> Do you have a log file?
>
> Judd
>
> jutgdg wrote:
>
> >Hi,

(Continue reading)

rprice | 21 Jul 15:58 2004
Picon

Re: Re: Progect Hotsync Error

Make sure the project is not empty.

That seems to be the #1 cause of problems.

Rick