dinesh | 22 Jan 15:06 2011
Picon

phonegap 0.9.3 onReceivedError: Error code=-6 Description=The connection to the server was unsuccessful. URL=file:///android_asset/www/index.html

Hi

previously i am using phonegap 0.9.2 in my applicaion, if   i use
phonegap 0.9.3 instead of phonegap  0.9.2 i got the error

onReceivedError: Error code=-6 Description=The connection to the
server was unsuccessful. URL=file:///android_asset/www/index.html

and the app closely forcely.

how to solve this problem

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

Riceball | 14 Feb 09:16 2011
Picon

Re: phonegap 0.9.3 onReceivedError: Error code=-6 Description=The connection to the server was unsuccessful. URL=file:///android_asset/www/index.html

The problem may be the mobile's network is too slow to get some url.
Try add this line to your code(src/com/phonegap/xxx.java):
 	super.setIntegerProperty("loadUrlTimeoutValue", 60000);

but I do not think It's not a good idea to stop the app when the url
timeout.

On Jan 22, 10:06 pm, dinesh <dinesh.dr...@...> wrote:
> Hi
>
> previously i am using phonegap 0.9.2 in my applicaion, if   i use
> phonegap 0.9.3 instead of phonegap  0.9.2 i got the error
>
> onReceivedError: Error code=-6 Description=The connection to the
> server was unsuccessful. URL=file:///android_asset/www/index.html
>
> and the app closely forcely.
>
> how to solve this problem

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
(Continue reading)

Robert Fletcher | 14 Feb 14:32 2011
Picon

Re: Re: phonegap 0.9.3 onReceivedError: Error code=-6 Description=The connection to the server was unsuccessful. URL=file:///android_asset/www/index.html

u could also try to. make it your homepage doesnt require the inteenet to work. like if u connect to jquery via the internet instead wrap jquery with your app.

On Feb 14, 2011 3:17 AM, "Riceball" <snowyu.lee-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> The problem may be the mobile's network is too slow to get some url.
> Try add this line to your code(src/com/phonegap/xxx.java):
> super.setIntegerProperty("loadUrlTimeoutValue", 60000);
>
> but I do not think It's not a good idea to stop the app when the url
> timeout.
>
> On Jan 22, 10:06 pm, dinesh <dinesh.dr...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> previously i am using phonegap 0.9.2 in my applicaion, if   i use
>> phonegap 0.9.3 instead of phonegap  0.9.2 i got the error
>>
>> onReceivedError: Error code=-6 Description=The connection to the
>> server was unsuccessful. URL=file:///android_asset/www/index.html
>>
>> and the app closely forcely.
>>
>> how to solve this problem

> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
Bartek Garbiak | 23 Jun 11:36 2011
Picon

Odp: phonegap 0.9.3 onReceivedError: Error code=-6 Description=The connection to the server was unsuccessful. URL=file:///android_asset/www/index.html

Make sure you've got path to phonegap js file set up correctly in your index.html (ie. phonegap.0.9.3.js instead of phonegap.0.9.2.js).