naresh | 23 Jul 08:34 2012
Picon

how to consume a wcf service in Phonegap for windowsphone through javascript?

hi all,

i am developing a appliation in phonegap for windows phone. in that i am trying to consuming wcf service in my application through javascript.
so that how can consume the wcf service in windows phone  of phonegap through the  javascript?

i followed this url but it's support for  iphone not for windows phone. http://kmithi.blogspot.in/2012/02/callling-web-services-in.html?showComment=1343024200115#c5207827820767841086

please any body help to me.
Thanks in advance..

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

To compile in the cloud, check out build.phonegap.com

Dan Shookowsky | 23 Jul 15:17 2012
Picon

Re: how to consume a wcf service in Phonegap for windowsphone through javascript?

http://www.practicaldeveloper.net/2012/05/restful-wcf-services-with-jquery-mobile.html