Kerri Shotts | 14 Dec 01:12 2012
Picon

Re: Can I use phonegap to wrap existing web app?

To clarify:

You can not point PG at a web app on a remote server and expect Apple to approve it. You must have some local bits, so your UI should be built locally using whatever Javascript framework you like, and then make XHRs to a remote server to retrieve data.

~Kerri Shotts, photoKandy Studios LLC
   Wanna be our neighbor? Our Facebook page & Twitter feed.