Eran Krakovsky | 20 Jul 20:19 2012
Picon

Fwd: Re: XBMC Support

Look what I've just received from allwinner.

Eran
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "AW Service" <service <at> allwinnertech.com>
Date: Jul 20, 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: XBMC Support
To: "Eran Krakovsky" <ekrako <at> gmail.com>

Dear XBMC Members,

Thanks for your keen interest in A10 as well as your great patience. Lately we have received more than 120+ emails from you guys asking for further support on XBMC which has attracted us great attention.  Again we have discussed your request seriously  and an agreement has been reached that Allwinner will  try our best to support the community and in order to support standard firmware like XBMC Allwinner will modify the framework of CedarX if necessary. Weng has always been one of you and he gets to know  Allwinner platform as well as CedarX very well with the past years' of support from Allwinner. We have asked him to contact Gimli and J1nx to figure out your actual needs. Hope with the joint efforts A10 hardware accelerator can be performed on XMBC ASAP.

Again thank you very much for each of you and your efforts on A10 open source projects.

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,
Eva

---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>