Andreas Müller | 17 Mar 16:00 2011
Picon

Horde 4.0 error: hordetree.js not found

Hello,

just tried several times to install Horde 4.0-beta according these
instructions:

pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
pear install horde/horde_role-beta
pear run-scripts horde/horde_role

pear install horde/horde-beta

cd /var/www/horde/config/
   cp conf.php.dist conf.php

Went okay so far. But now when I go to my URL, there is no sidebar at
left, so I can't configure anything.

Apache error-log throws this:

[Thu Mar 17 15:45:50 2011] [error] [client 192.168.2.14] File does not
exist: /var/www/web/horde4-beta/js/hordetree.js, referer:
http://mydomain.tld/horde4-beta/services/portal/

Indeed, there is no hordetree.js anywhere. Someone could give me a hint,
please?

Thanks
Andreas

Jan Schneider | 17 Mar 17:38 2011

Re: Horde 4.0 error: hordetree.js not found

Zitat von Andreas Müller <andy <at> andreasmueller.net>:

> Hello,
>
> just tried several times to install Horde 4.0-beta according these
> instructions:
>
> pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
> pear install horde/horde_role-beta
> pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
>
> pear install horde/horde-beta
>
> cd /var/www/horde/config/
>   cp conf.php.dist conf.php
>
> Went okay so far. But now when I go to my URL, there is no sidebar
> at left, so I can't configure anything.
>
> Apache error-log throws this:
>
> [Thu Mar 17 15:45:50 2011] [error] [client 192.168.2.14] File does
> not exist: /var/www/web/horde4-beta/js/hordetree.js, referer:
> http://mydomain.tld/horde4-beta/services/portal/
>
> Indeed, there is no hordetree.js anywhere. Someone could give me a
> hint, please?

/var/www/horde or /var/www/web/horde4-beta? Only one is correct. And
did you set the correct one running post-install scripts for horde_role?
(Continue reading)

Andreas Müller | 17 Mar 18:19 2011
Picon

Am 17.03.2011 17:38, schrieb Jan Schneider:
> Zitat von Andreas Müller <andy <at> andreasmueller.net>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> just tried several times to install Horde 4.0-beta according these
>> instructions:
>>
>> pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
>> pear install horde/horde_role-beta
>> pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
>>
>> pear install horde/horde-beta
>>
>> cd /var/www/horde/config/
>>   cp conf.php.dist conf.php
>>
>> Went okay so far. But now when I go to my URL, there is no sidebar at
>> left, so I can't configure anything.
>>
>> Apache error-log throws this:
>>
>> [Thu Mar 17 15:45:50 2011] [error] [client 192.168.2.14] File does
>> not exist: /var/www/web/horde4-beta/js/hordetree.js, referer:
>> http://mydomain.tld/horde4-beta/services/portal/
>>
>> Indeed, there is no hordetree.js anywhere. Someone could give me a
>> hint, please?
>
> /var/www/horde or /var/www/web/horde4-beta? Only one is correct. And
(Continue reading)

Gunnar Wrobel | 17 Mar 20:36 2011

Re: Horde 4.0 error: hordetree.js not found

Zitat von Andreas Müller <andy <at> andreasmueller.net>:

> Am 17.03.2011 17:38, schrieb Jan Schneider:
>> Zitat von Andreas Müller <andy <at> andreasmueller.net>:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> just tried several times to install Horde 4.0-beta according these
>>> instructions:
>>>
>>> pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
>>> pear install horde/horde_role-beta
>>> pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
>>>
>>> pear install horde/horde-beta
>>>
>>> cd /var/www/horde/config/
>>>  cp conf.php.dist conf.php
>>>
>>> Went okay so far. But now when I go to my URL, there is no sidebar
>>> at left, so I can't configure anything.
>>>
>>> Apache error-log throws this:
>>>
>>> [Thu Mar 17 15:45:50 2011] [error] [client 192.168.2.14] File does
>>> not exist: /var/www/web/horde4-beta/js/hordetree.js, referer:
>>> http://mydomain.tld/horde4-beta/services/portal/
>>>
>>> Indeed, there is no hordetree.js anywhere. Someone could give me a
(Continue reading)

Andreas Müller | 17 Mar 22:46 2011
Picon

Am 17.03.2011 20:36, schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:

> Zitat von Andreas Müller <andy <at> andreasmueller.net>:

(Continue reading)

Andreas Müller | 19 Mar 13:07 2011
Picon

Re: Horde 4.0 error: hordetree.js not found

Hello list,

now I did uninstall and reinstall the pear package (via apt). I removed
all pear modules by uninstalling them with pear uninstall >packetname<.

Then (or before?) I uninstalled Horde-Beta via pear uninstall
horde/horde-beta and pear uninstall horde/horde_role-beta with
"uninstall ok" as result.

I deleted the horde4_beta Directory in my webdirectory.

pear config-show has no more horde_dir. So far so good?

After that I did the usual procedure:

#pear install horde/horde_role-beta
downloading Horde_Role-1.0.0beta1.tgz ...
Starting to download Horde_Role-1.0.0beta1.tgz (2,209 bytes)
....done: 2,209 bytes
install ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Role-1.0.0beta1
horde/Horde_Role has post-install scripts:
/usr/share/php/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php
Horde_Role: Use "pear run-scripts horde/Horde_Role" to finish setup.
DO NOT RUN SCRIPTS FROM UNTRUSTED SOURCES

#pear run-scripts horde/Horde_Role
Including external post-installation script
"/usr/share/php/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php" - any errors are in
this script
Inclusion succeeded
(Continue reading)

Andreas Müller | 19 Mar 16:54 2011
Picon

Re: Horde 4.0 error: hordetree.js not found

Additionally I want to mention that there is a directory

# ll /usr/share/php/data/horde/
insgesamt 32
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 23240 19. Mär 12:49 COPYING
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  3460 19. Mär 12:49 README
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root  4096 19. Mär 12:49 scripts

with exactly the same time of creation as the web-directory
/var/www/web/horde4_beta

Could somebody please have a look at my pear configuration?

:/# pear config-show
Configuration (channel pear.php.net):
=====================================
Auto-discover new Channels     auto_discover <not set>
Default Channel                default_channel  pear.php.net
HTTP Proxy Server Address      http_proxy <not set>
PEAR server [DEPRECATED]       master_server    pear.php.net
Default Channel Mirror         preferred_mirror pear.php.net
Remote Configuration File      remote_config <not set>
PEAR executables directory     bin_dir          /usr/bin
PEAR documentation directory   doc_dir          /usr/share/php/doc
PHP extension directory        ext_dir          /usr/lib/php5/20090626
PEAR directory                 php_dir          /usr/share/php
PEAR Installer cache directory cache_dir        /tmp/pear/cache
PEAR configuration file        cfg_dir          /usr/share/php/cfg
directory
PEAR data directory            data_dir         /usr/share/php/data
(Continue reading)

gimili | 19 Mar 19:21 2011
Picon

Andreas Müller wrote:
> [...]

I also had no sidebar and I got this error on my machine running Debian
5 (Lenny) and Horde 4.0-ALPHA1:
/var/log/apache2/error.log.1:[Sat Mar 12 21:14:16 2011] [error] [client
192.168.10.27] File does not exist: /var/www/horde3/js/hordetree.js,
referer: http://192.168.10.27/horde3/services/portal/index.php

I switched to another machine with a fresh install of Debian 6 (Squeeze)
and Horde 4.0-BETA1 and now I am no longer having that trouble.

 >pear config-show

Configuration (channel pear.php.net):
=====================================
Auto-discover new Channels     auto_discover <not set>
HTTP Proxy Server Address      http_proxy <not set>
PEAR server [DEPRECATED]       master_server    pear.php.net
Remote Configuration File      remote_config <not set>
(Continue reading)

Jonah Dekeyzer | 19 Mar 00:15 2011
Picon

Horde 4.0: Content_Tagger class could not be found

After installing and configuring Kronolith, I can not update the
database shema, nor can I go to kronolith:

"The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
application is installed."

horde/content-beta is installed

I found a mail in the archive from dev that refers to the registry (mail
11 december 2009 from Ronan Salmon).

content is mentioned in registry.php with 'status' => 'hidden'.

Should the registry contain more info for content?

The apache log does not give an error.

Jonah Dekeyzer

Frank Giorlando | 11 Apr 07:53 2011
Picon

Re: Horde 4.0: Content_Tagger class could not be found

> After installing and configuring Kronolith, I can not update the
> database shema, nor can I go to kronolith:
>
> "The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
> application is installed."
>
> horde/content-beta is installed

The same problem here too.
Horde and kronolith installed using the pear method
horde/content is installed

Jan Schneider | 11 Apr 10:25 2011

Zitat von Frank Giorlando <horde <at> greenant.net>:

>> After installing and configuring Kronolith, I can not update the
>> database shema, nor can I go to kronolith:
>>
>> "The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
>> application is installed."
>>
>> horde/content-beta is installed

Did you verify this by running

pear list -c horde

What does

pear list-files horde/content

output?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/

Frank Giorlando | 3 Jun 04:03 2011

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Frank Giorlando <horde <at> greenant.net>:
>
> >> After installing and configuring Kronolith, I can not update the
> >> database shema, nor can I go to kronolith:
> >>
> >> "The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
> >> application is installed."
> >>
> >> horde/content-beta is installed
>
> Did you verify this by running
>
> pear list -c horde

returns:
content                   1.0.0   stable

> What does
>
> pear list-files horde/content
>
> output?
>
> Jan.

(Continue reading)

Nathan Mills | 22 Mar 02:00 2011
Picon

 On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:00:31 +0100, Andreas Müller wrote:

> Went okay so far. But now when I go to my URL, there is no sidebar at
> left, so I can't configure anything.

 I was also having trouble with this. Uninstalling all the pear packages
 and reinstalling fixed it. It resulted from my aborting the
 installation
 part way through and deleting the stuff in /var/www/horde4 to give it
 another go.

 As I mentioned, once I removed and reinstalled all the pear packages
 it all began working quite nicely.

 -Nathan