Davanum Srinivas | 2 Jan 04:08 2004
Picon

JavaSrc

Team,

Here's the latest output - http://nagoya.apache.org/~dims/maven/ running against maven's source
code.  this was so that we could compare with maven's jxr generated code -
http://maven.apache.org/xref/index.html.

Right now i need help from anyone who knows ANTLR and can handle grammars with ease. we need to
update the grammer and clean up some cross referencing stuff. Can anyone help me? alternatively,
does anyone know others who may have knowledge and might be willing to help?

thanks,
dims

=====
Nicola Ken Barozzi | 3 Jan 12:43 2004
Picon

Re: JavaSrc

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Team,
>
> Here's the latest output - http://nagoya.apache.org/~dims/maven/ running against maven's source
> code.  this was so that we could compare with maven's jxr generated code -
> http://maven.apache.org/xref/index.html.

Awesome!

How do you think to make Gump run it?

If we launch Gump adding -Dgump.merge=/.../merge.xml, we get a merged
view of all the workspace, and can use that info to drive it all.

> Right now i need help from anyone who knows ANTLR and can handle grammars with ease.

I'm a bit ignorant too... some info to get started
http://www.antlr.org/doc/getting-started.html
http://microprogrammers.150m.com/COMPILER/Writing%20basic%20expression%20parser%20in%20Antlr-article.htm
http://www.bearcave.com/software/antlr/antlr_examples.html

> we need to
> update the grammer and clean up some cross referencing stuff. Can anyone help me?

I'm game. What's to do?