Elango Cheran | 28 Mar 19:16 2012
Picon

Newbie's Guide to Learning Clojure

Hi everyone,

On Gregg's suggestion, I want to share a writeup about how total beginners can learn Clojure in a minimally painful way.  I'd welcome any comments, suggestions, etc.

Thanks.

Elango

George Oliver | 29 Mar 02:52 2012
Picon

Re: Newbie's Guide to Learning Clojure

On Mar 28, 10:16 am, Elango Cheran <elango.che... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> On Gregg's suggestion, I want to share a writeup about how total beginners
> can learn Clojure in a minimally painful way.  I'd welcome any comments,
> suggestions, etc.

You could add a link to this guide,

http://www.unexpected-vortices.com/clojure/brief-beginners-guide/

It covers a lot of the development environment setup a beginner should
know.