Jason Dillon | 14 Jan 08:41 2006

Geronimo w/ WebSphere MQ 5.3 & XA

Has anyone had any luck getting Geronimo to work with WebSphere MQ
5.3 w/XA?

--jason

Krishnakumar B | 16 Jan 05:44 2006
Picon

Re: Geronimo w/ WebSphere MQ 5.3 & XA

hi Jason,

I have tried without XA to keep it simple. XA would also work without
any issues. You can try this for XA support (
https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/userguide/userguide.html ).
With some modifications this works on geronimo.

Regards
Krishnakumar B

On 1/14/06, Jason Dillon <jason@...> wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck getting Geronimo to work with WebSphere MQ
> 5.3 w/XA?
>
> --jason

Sudheer | 9 May 22:36 2007

Krishnakumar B <www.bkk <at> ...> writes:

> hi Jason,
>
> I have tried without XA to keep it simple. XA would also work without
> any issues. You can try this for XA support (
> https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/userguide/userguide.html ).
> With some modifications this works on geronimo.
>
> Regards
> Krishnakumar B
>
> On 1/14/06, Jason Dillon <jason <at> ...> wrote:
> > Has anyone had any luck getting Geronimo to work with WebSphere MQ
> > 5.3 w/XA?
> >
> > --jason

Hi KrishnaKumar ,

  Could you provide some example configuration or any other documentiaon  for
Geronimo to work owth Genericjmsra with XA support ,
Thanks in advance
your help is greatly appreciated.