Chad Chen | 9 Feb 21:59 2011

where can I download the latest jna.jar?

Hi,

I was not able to find any downloads for jna at
http://java.net/projects/jna/downloads. Can someone give me a pointer?

Thanks,
Chad

j | 11 Feb 05:55 2011
Picon

Re: where can I download the latest jna.jar?

You can download some releases from the Maven repository.
Have a look at http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/net.java.dev.jna/jna

TvT | 11 Feb 09:04 2011
Picon

Re: where can I download the latest jna.jar?

More version (newer and older) are here:

http://download.java.net/maven/2/net/java/dev/jna/jna/

2011/2/11  <j <at> ckware.net>:
> You can download some releases from the Maven repository.
> Have a look at http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/net.java.dev.jna/jna

dB. | 12 Feb 16:20 2011

RE: where can I download the latest jna.jar?

Btw, the consequences of the Kenai move will get cleaned up soon and life will go back to normal :)

dB.  <at>  dblock.org
Moscow|Geneva|Seattle|New York

You can download some releases from the Maven repository.
Have a look at http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/net.java.dev.jna/jna

Gmane