rameshakya | 30 Jul 12:19 2010
Picon

about iso header

hi all
i am trying to give header as CISO016000010 can any one help me on this and thanks on advance i would really
appreciate and i have to pass it as string not in byte

------------------------------------

Mark Salter | 30 Jul 14:45 2010
Picon

Re: about iso header

On 30/07/2010 11:19, rameshakya wrote:

> i am trying to give header as CISO016000010 can any one help me on this
> and thanks on advance i would really appreciate and i have to pass it as
> string not in byte

Why not just convert it - from String to bytes[] for passing to the
ISOMsg.setHeader?

	http://tinyurl.com/javaStringGetBytes

The question might be what bytes (character encoding/set) do you need -
ASCII, EBCDIC or other?  Perhaps you will need an encoding as well.

You could also consider making your own ISOHeader.

Ps, this question should really be asked at jpos-users, hence the 'cc'.

Mark

Gmane