Timothy Hunter | 3 Jul 08:16 2009
Picon

how is the parser's selection working?

Hello,
when I use the current revision of Kdevelop with the eigen library, the parser
does not seem to pick the headers of the form:
#include <Eigen/Array>
i.e. I do not get the nice syntax highlighting when I open such a file and the
autocompletion does not suggest any content from the included files. Is there
a way to force the parser to process these files?

Thanks!
Kdevelop's greatness hit me again today while working with a simple text
editor. I am so used to type only a few letters and expect the autocompletion
to work the way it should that I did not notice I was only writing the start
of the variable names...

For information, the content of the file above is:

#ifndef EIGEN_ARRAY_MODULE_H
#define EIGEN_ARRAY_MODULE_H

#include "Core"

#include "src/Core/util/DisableMSVCWarnings.h"

namespace Eigen {

/** \defgroup Array_Module Array module
  * This module provides several handy features to manipulate matrices as
simple array of values.
  * In addition to listed classes, it defines various methods of the Cwise
interface
(Continue reading)

Timothy Hunter | 3 Jul 09:09 2009
Picon

Re: how is the parser's selection working?

Please disregard the previous email, kdevelop crashed and picked up all the
missing headers afterwards. Sorry, no backtrace this time.

Best regards

Tim Hunter