darkstalker | 30 May 04:18 2012

OAuth libraries

Is there an OAuth library for D? I'm interested in writing
twitter stuff, but haven't found an OAuth library (or even better
a twitter one, but I can write that myself).

Adam D. Ruppe | 30 May 04:32 2012

Re: OAuth libraries

On Wednesday, 30 May 2012 at 02:18:58 UTC, darkstalker wrote:
> Is there an OAuth library for D?

I have one... but last time I tried it for twitter, it didn't
work. (But it does work for LinkedIn and a few others. WTF.)

It needs some modules from my other page too:

cgi.d, sha.d, and curl.d I believe. It also uses the mhash
C library.

But since it is buggy (I think!) perhaps best to do it yourself

Usage is something like this:

auto info = curlOAuth(twitter(api_key, secret), path_url,
["token_secret" : secret]);

to do a get and

curlOAuth(twitter(api_key, secret), path_url, ["token_secret" :
secret], "POST", "status=test");

to do a post.

I'm pretty sure the requests will work, but I was having trouble
(Continue reading)