Lee Pike | 21 Aug 18:31 2012
Picon

Galois internships available

*          ANNOUNCING:
*  INTERNSHIP AT GALOIS, Inc.

Galois, Inc. <www.galois.com> has an internship available in Portland,
Oregon, USA.

PROJECT OVERVIEW:

The project is a 4+ year research project on build high-assurance
autonomous vehicles.
Galois will be working on three aspects of this problem:

 * Synthesizing software components from Haskell-based embedded DSLs.
 * Building/porting a hardware platform for testing our prototypes.
 * Performing static/dynamic analysis on C/C++ code to detect vulnerabilities.

We intend to release open-source most (if not all) source code developed on the
project and we will be publishing on our research results.

Being an intern for repeated terms is a possibility.

LOGISTICS:

The length and start date of the internship are all negotiable: anytime from
this fall through next fall is acceptable.  Ideally, you can be at Galois for at
least 3 continuous months.  The internship is paid competitively, and the intern
will be responsible for her own living arrangements (although we can certainly
help you find arrangements).  Galois is located in the heart of downtown, with