mani maran | 23 Aug 11:19 2012
Picon

Haskell/F#/Ocaml Developer Opportunity in Singapore

Hello Everyone,

I am currently recruiting a Functional Programming Developer for one of the bank in Singapore. Anyone interested please contact me at +65-83991283 or please drop a note to me at manimaran_elumalai <at> kellyit.com.sg with your contact details.

Below are some skills my client is looking for...

  • Strong in a functional programming language (Haskell, OCaml, F#)

  • Additional useful languages: C++ / javascript

  • Maths skills useful.

  • Good communication skills.

  • Willingness to interact with traders & quants

    1st degree in Computer Science (preferably with some maths courses)

  • Post grad degree in Computer Science (Msc/Phd)

  • Publicly available code that can be reviewed.

  • No finance background required.
Regards, Manimaran