Sergey Mironov | 8 Sep 09:04 2012
Picon

package categories

Hello list. Do we have a guideline for selecting correct category for
a package being developed? I'd like to choose between Web.MyLib and
Network.MyLib. Or probably just MyLib if I feel ambitious?
Sergey.
Brent Yorgey | 9 Sep 04:24 2012

Re: package categories

On Sat, Sep 08, 2012 at 11:04:34AM +0400, Sergey Mironov wrote:
> Hello list. Do we have a guideline for selecting correct category for
> a package being developed? I'd like to choose between Web.MyLib and
> Network.MyLib. Or probably just MyLib if I feel ambitious?
> Sergey.

MyLib is discouraged.  I'm sure either Web.MyLib or Network.MyLib
would be fine.  I don't know of any guidelines.

-Brent

Gmane