Patai Gergely | 8 Sep 10:39 2012

ANN: LambdaCube 3D (purely functional rendering engine) is back in business

Hello all,

We recently rebooted the LambdaCube project, which aims to provide a
purely functional interface for GPU programming. The details and the
background are described in our new blog [1], while the code can be
found on GitHub [2].

Cheers,

Gergely

[1] http://lambdacube3d.wordpress.com/
[2] https://github.com/csabahruska/lc-dsl

Alfredo Di Napoli | 8 Sep 14:23 2012
Picon

Re: ANN: LambdaCube 3D (purely functional rendering engine) is back in business

Good luck for this new beginning!

A.

On Sat, Sep 08, 2012 at 10:39:36AM +0200, Patai Gergely wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We recently rebooted the LambdaCube project, which aims to provide a
> purely functional interface for GPU programming. The details and the
> background are described in our new blog [1], while the code can be
> found on GitHub [2].
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gergely
>
> [1] http://lambdacube3d.wordpress.com/
> [2] https://github.com/csabahruska/lc-dsl
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - The professional email service

Alvaro Gutierrez | 8 Sep 20:54 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:39 AM, Patai Gergely <patai_gergely <at> fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We recently rebooted the LambdaCube project, which aims to provide a
> purely functional interface for GPU programming. The details and the
> background are described in our new blog [1], while the code can be
> found on GitHub [2].

This is awesome. The Quake3 level viewer in particular looks great.

Gmane