Jonas Almström Duregård | 12 Oct 11:24 2012

Hackage Documentation issue

Hi,

Short question: can I or someone else make the Hackage build bot
rebuild a package with a new dependency (even though the initial build
was successful)?

Long question:
Does anyone know what would cause the documentation of a successful
Hackage build not to appear on the web? Specifically I'm trying to get
docs working for:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/BNFC-meta-0.4

Doing cabal haddock works well for me, and I managed to find the log
of the Hackage build:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/BNFC-meta/0.4/logs/success/ghc-7.6

The problem seems to be related to one of the dependencies (Alex-meta)
which had a similar problem: the documentation step failed (but not
the build). I was able to fix it (or at least work around it) so
Alex-meta has working documentation now.

Can I or someone else prompt the BNFC-meta documentation to rebuild
with the new dependency (even though the initial build was
successful)? I wouldn't want to upload a new version just to get docs
rebuilt, and i'm not even sure it solves the issue.

Regards,
Jonas

Gmane