lhagan | 15 Oct 21:49 2012
Picon

Issue building ghc on NetBSD/amd64

I'm attempting to build ghc on NetBSD/amd64 by following the instructions at http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/Porting, but I haven't been able to get past the configure step on the target (see errors below). Where am I going wrong here? Alternatively, any ideas on where I can find pre-built binaries for this system? NetBSD/i386 would be easy, but I've had no luck finding a 64-bit version.

Here's the configure error:

./configure --enable-hc-boot --build=x86_64-unknown-netbsd --host=x86_64-unknown-netbsd --target=x86_64-unknown-netbsd
checking for gfind... no
checking for find... /usr/bin/find
checking for sort... /usr/bin/sort
checking for ghc... no
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-netbsd
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-netbsd
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-netbsd
HOST: x86_64-unknown-netbsd
GHC build  : x86_64-unknown-netbsd
GHC host   : x86_64-unknown-netbsd
GHC target : x86_64-unknown-netbsd
configure: Building in-tree ghc-pwd
./configure[3900]: : cannot execute - Is a directory
configure: error: Building ghc-pwd failed
Chatsiri Ratana | 15 Oct 23:44 2012
Picon

Re: Issue building ghc on NetBSD/amd64

[...]

  Can you post an error in config.log? Something wrong find on its.

   Chatsiri Rattana.

lhagan | 16 Oct 03:46 2012