Jurriaan Hage | 24 Oct 21:16 2012
Picon

Cabalizing LVM

Dear all,

in an effort to Cabalize the Helium compiler and make it available on Hackage, it would
be helpful to have an example of a Cabal file that shows how to deal with compilation
of platform dependent C-code. Anybody out there who has a sample for me?

best,
Jurriaan Hage
Sai Hemanth K | 25 Oct 03:20 2012
Picon

Re: Cabalizing LVM

Hi,

Here are two examples:
and
b) Network library has a platform specific cabal: https://github.com/haskell/network/blob/master/network.cabal
Kindly note that network also expects a configure script to run - so it expects msys/cygwin on windows, for example.

hope that helps,

Hemanth

in an effort to Cabalize the Helium compiler and make it available on Hackage, it would
be helpful to have an example of a Cabal file that shows how to deal with compilation
of platform dependent C-code. Anybody out there who has a sample for me?

best,
Jurriaan Hage

I drink I am thunk.