Obscaenvs | 4 Nov 08:35 2012
Picon

haskellers.com: Keterconfig incorrect?

Excerpt from source: "<h1>Welcome to Keter</h1><p>The hostname you have
provided is not recognized.</p>".

This after trying to login using Mozilla Persona:
http://www.haskellers.com/auth/page/browserid/eyJhbGciOiJSUzI

(Where I have shortened the string at the end)

Michael Snoyman | 4 Nov 10:00 2012

Re: [Haskell-cafe] haskellers.com: Keterconfig incorrect?

It might have been caused by an overzealous security mechanism: I was only consuming 1000 bytes of the header, which in some BrowserID cases may not be enough. I've bumped that limit, can you try again?

Excerpt from source: "<h1>Welcome to Keter</h1><p>The hostname you have provided is not recognized.</p>".

This after trying to login using Mozilla Persona: http://www.haskellers.com/auth/page/browserid/eyJhbGciOiJSUzI

(Where I have shortened the string at the end)

Fredrik Carlén | 4 Nov 15:32 2012
Picon

Re: Re: [Haskell-cafe] haskellers.com: Keterconfig incorrect?

Yup, works in FF and Chrome.