Clark Gaebel | 5 Nov 14:53 2012

[ANNOUNCE] network-bitcoin

Hello Cafe,

You've heard of the neat crypto-currency bitcoin[1], haven't you?

Well, I've just released network-bitcoin[2] which provides Haskell bindings to the bitcoin daemon. Hopefully, this will make your bitcoin-related goals easier to achieve. Who knows, it might even make bitcoin integration for the various web frameworks a bit easier.

Special thanks to Michael Hendricks who wrote the original version of network-bitcoin, which I used as a base for this release.

Regards,
  - Clark

Alberto G. Corona | 5 Nov 23:56 2012
Picon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] network-bitcoin

Thanks. I like the idea of BitCoin very much

I'll l try to integrate it in MFlow