Roman Cheplyaka | 18 Nov 14:40 2012

Reaching Max Bolingbroke

For the last two months I've been trying to reach Max Bolingbroke via
his hotmail address, github and linkedin, but did not succeed.

Does anyone know if he's well? If someone could help by telling him that
I'd like to get in touch, I'd appreciate that.

Roman
Ben Lippmeier | 19 Nov 00:39 2012
Picon

Re: Reaching Max Bolingbroke

On 19/11/2012, at 24:40 , Roman Cheplyaka wrote:

> For the last two months I've been trying to reach Max Bolingbroke via
> his hotmail address, github and linkedin, but did not succeed.
>
> Does anyone know if he's well? If someone could help by telling him that
> I'd like to get in touch, I'd appreciate that.

He wasn't at ICFP either. I think SPJ said he was in the middle of writing up his PhD thesis.

When I was doing mine I was out of circulation for a good 3 months.

Ben.

Gmane