Erik de Castro Lopo | 24 Nov 07:32 2012

Quasiquotation page on HaskellWiki needs updating

Hi all,

It seems the Quasiquotation page on HaskellWiki

    http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Quasiquotation

has fallen behind the actually Quasiquotation implementation that
is in ghc-7.4.2 and later.

Specifically, the QuasiQuoter constructor that the Wiki takes two
parameters:

    data QuasiQuoter
        = QuasiQuoter
        { quoteExp :: String -> Q Exp
        , quotePat :: String -> Q Pat
        }

while the one in ghc-7.4 and later takes four:

    data QuasiQuoter
        = QuasiQuoter
        { quoteExp :: String -> Q Exp
        , quotePat :: String -> Q Pat
        , quoteType :: String -> Q Type
        , quoteDec :: String -> Q [Dec]
        }

I'm just starting out with quasquotation and am not yet qualified
to update this page myself.
(Continue reading)

adam vogt | 26 Nov 01:54 2012
Picon

Re: Quasiquotation page on HaskellWiki needs updating