Vincent Hanquez | 27 Nov 19:26 2012

ANNOUNCE: language-java 0.2.0

Hi Cafe,

with the approval of Niklas, the original author and maintainer, i'll be
maintaining language-java for now. I've uploaded a new version on
hackage [1] with some minor improvements and the repository is now
hosted on github [2].

Thanks Niklas for language-java !

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/language-java
[2] http://github.com/vincenthz/language-java/

Vincent
Alfredo Di Napoli | 27 Nov 19:46 2012
Picon

Re: ANNOUNCE: language-java 0.2.0

Thanks for the effort!

Now, what about some documentation? :P
Cheers,
A.

--
Vincent

Vincent Hanquez | 27 Nov 20:56 2012

On 11/27/2012 06:46 PM, Alfredo Di Napoli wrote:
> Thanks for the effort!
> Now, what about some documentation? :P

Sure ! Fork away, and send pull requests :-)

Vincent
Ömer Sinan Ağacan | 27 Nov 21:36 2012
Picon

Re: ANNOUNCE: language-java 0.2.0

Great, thanks for this great work!

One of the things I _love_ about haskell and it's community is that "language-x" packages. I really love playing with source code and compiling to other languages. And working with Haskell, thanks to that "language-x" packages, make this a joy.

And recently I also wrote one, language-lua: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/language-lua . Maybe I should write an announcement mail too :-) .

---
Ömer Sinan Ağacan