Roman Beslik | 28 Nov 18:08 2012
Picon

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_IDE

Hi. There is more verbose page http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/IDEs .
I registered on http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ , but have not found
the "Delete Page" command, wiki software help pages, or feedback
channel, so I'm writing here.
Brent Yorgey | 28 Nov 20:53 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 07:08:16PM +0200, Roman Beslik wrote:
> Hi. There is more verbose page
> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/IDEs . I registered on
> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ , but have not found the "Delete
> Page" command, wiki software help pages, or feedback channel, so I'm
> writing here.

Deleting pages is rather drastic and not enabled for normal users.  It
is probably not a good idea anyway -- what if there are other pages
that link to it?  Just delete all the content and replace it with a
redirect to the IDEs page.

-Brent
Roman Beslik | 28 Nov 21:24 2012
Picon

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_IDE

A humble link "What links here" to the right will help you find those pages.

On 28.11.12 21:53, Brent Yorgey wrote:
> is probably not a good idea anyway -- what if there are other pages
> that link to it?

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 07:08:16PM +0200, Roman Beslik wrote:
>> Hi. There is more verbose page
>> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/IDEs . I registered on
>> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ , but have not found the "Delete
>> Page" command, wiki software help pages, or feedback channel, so I'm
>> writing here.
Gwern Branwen | 28 Nov 21:32 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Roman Beslik <rabeslik <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> A humble link "What links here" to the right will help you find those pages.

Only for wikipages, nowhere else on the Internet.

gwern
http://www.gwern.net
Conrad Parker | 29 Nov 05:16 2012

On 29 November 2012 01:08, Roman Beslik <rabeslik <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. There is more verbose page http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/IDEs . I
> registered on http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ , but have not found the
> "Delete Page" command, wiki software help pages, or feedback channel, so I'm
> writing here.

I think the right thing to do is replace the page contents with:

#REDIRECT [[IDEs]]

Conrad.
Roman Beslik | 29 Nov 15:18 2012
Picon