Serguey Zefirov | 3 Dec 16:13 2012
Picon

Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.

The meeting will take place December 13th, 20:00 to 23:30 in the nice
conference center in centre of Moscow: http://www.nf-conference.ru/

The meeting's agenda is to start more intense discussions. Most
probably, there will be a couple of short presentations - I can tell
about creating fast Haskell programs to handle large data to start the
discussion.

I will bring white paper and pencils for everyone to write and draw,
there will be projector and screen and also tea, cofee and snacks.

If you want to participate, please, email me.
Тимур Амиров | 3 Dec 20:45 2012
Picon

Re: Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

I'm in!

Would like to talk with people, writing some web-based production apps!

I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.

The meeting will take place December 13th, 20:00 to 23:30 in the nice
conference center in centre of Moscow: http://www.nf-conference.ru/

The meeting's agenda is to start more intense discussions. Most
probably, there will be a couple of short presentations - I can tell
about creating fast Haskell programs to handle large data to start the
discussion.

I will bring white paper and pencils for everyone to write and draw,
there will be projector and screen and also tea, cofee and snacks.

If you want to participate, please, email me.

Best
Timur DeTeam Amirov
Moscow, Russia

Dmitry Vyal | 3 Dec 21:04 2012

On 12/03/2012 07:13 PM, Serguey Zefirov wrote:
> I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.

Wow, great idea :) I'd like to participate. May I ask why don't you
schedule the event on weekend or on Friday at least?

Best wishes,
Dmitry
Sergey Mironov | 4 Dec 08:31 2012
Picon

Re: Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Hi. Great idea, I'm in.

Sergey

2012/12/3 Serguey Zefirov <sergueyz <at> gmail.com>:
> I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.
>
> The meeting will take place December 13th, 20:00 to 23:30 in the nice
> conference center in centre of Moscow: http://www.nf-conference.ru/
>
> The meeting's agenda is to start more intense discussions. Most
> probably, there will be a couple of short presentations - I can tell
> about creating fast Haskell programs to handle large data to start the
> discussion.
>
> I will bring white paper and pencils for everyone to write and draw,
> there will be projector and screen and also tea, cofee and snacks.
>
> If you want to participate, please, email me.

Alexander Morozov | 11 Dec 18:12 2012
Picon

Re: Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Great, I'm in!

Are there any changes in time/date?