Carter Schonwald | 12 Dec 21:04 2012
Picon

reviving HaNS (haskell network stack)

Hey All,

I noticed that the really cool HaNS work
(a mostly pure HS + bits of C networking stack)
seems to have languished for quite some time, and the absence of a publicly visible repo certainly doesnt help!

accordingly, i've taken the most recent code snapshot from the galois archive repo and created a copy on github!

I'll be having a go at trying to get things to build on ghc 7.6 + seeing about doing travisCI integration over the next few days, but if anyone else might be interested in helping out, that'd be welcome!

cheers
-Carter
Carter Schonwald | 12 Dec 21:30 2012
Picon

Re: reviving HaNS (haskell network stack)

wooops,

seems theres a galois repo on github here https://github.com/GaloisInc/HaNS