Kyle Hanson | 24 Dec 22:49 2012
Picon

Virthualenv/HsEnv in Windows

Has anyone gotten this to work on Windows either native or on cygwin? Is there an alternative?

Happy Holidays,
Kyle Hanson
Taylor Hedberg | 27 Dec 15:58 2012

Re: Virthualenv/HsEnv in Windows

Kyle Hanson, Mon 2012-12-24  <at>  15:49:44-0600:
> Has anyone gotten this to work on Windows either native or on cygwin?
> Is there an alternative?

It may work on Cygwin, but I know for sure that it wouldn't run natively
on Windows, as part of hsenv's functionality involves generating and
executing bash scripts.

If you've tried it with Cygwin and it didn't work, maybe give some more
detail about the problems you're seeing. I am unable to try it out
myself as I don't have any Windows machines, but others might be able to
offer some insight.